Today, we are proud to announce a "soft" launch of Crag Supply! We've been working on this project for a very long time now, but it's finally time to start unveiling what has been going on behind closed doors.
Crag Supply was brought into existence to solve a set of problems that we observed in the climbing community.
- Most climbing websites are hard to navigate and cumbersome
- International brands have poor delivery times, and worse customer service
- How does a novice climber know which gear to buy and what to rely on?
- Climbers would like to donate money towards climbing community, but already spend so much money on gear that it makes it hard
Crag Supply Offers:
- A modern responsive user interface clear of ugly advertisements
- Service through Amazon which gives the customer free 2 day shipping and great customer service
- "Collections" sections helps narrow down selection when choosing gear, and Crag Supply’s entire inventory is curated gear.
- 10% of all income generated by Crag Supply is donated to the Southeastern Climbing Coalition which includes, revenue from referral links, revenue from Crag Supply merchandise, revenue from private advertisements
Crag Supply is a resource created by the climbing community for the climbing community! That being said, we are always open to input on how we could improve this tool. Feel free to comment below or drop us an email at CragSupply@Gmail.com